stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, January 6, 2018

C4C417, rubber duck day!


Good morning! I am still having trouble posting from my phone.... Today apparently it is RUBBER DUCK DAY! Did you know that? Well, I certainly did not know that,lol. So over at the CRAZIES , that is our challenge, don't have to use a duck, could be a bird, chicken or anything like that.
I used those chickens, after all, I live on a chicken farm. The background is made with a product from Holland, te gekke krijtjes, and the birds are stamped with versafine black and then I used a bunch of Nuvo drops on them. Border is from Marianne, I think.
                                                    Happy Crafting, Anja

1 comment:

Jannette said...

LOVE those chickens! Wish they'd come live at my house...!