stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Sketch Challenge!


It's the third Saturday of the month and that  means SKETCH CHALLENGE over at the CRAZIES.
Love using sketches! I started by rubbing my versamark pad over a stencil and adding some pan pastels, when I thought I sprayed it with a sealer I actually sprayed it with tacky stuff......
That's when I decided to sprinkle on some gold glitter, since it was sticky anyway, and placed a piece of acetate on top! Really like this! Not sure if this is a technique or not, but I will be doing this more, lol!
Then I cut the piece in 4 pieces to follow along with the sketch. The stamps are from MFT, stamped on Nestabilities. 
                                            Hope you like it, Anja

1 comment:

GerJanne said...

Mooi in deze herfstkleuren! De sketch is leuk, met de vierkantjes.
GerJanne