stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, August 20, 2016

C4C350, sketch challenge!


Happy Saturday! It's the third Saturday of the month and that means it's SKETCH challenge over at the CRAZIES.
I love a SKETCH challenge, it takes the guess work out of your card making. For my card I used one of  my many embossing folders....I really found some nice ones in my box, lol. And I went through some of my designer paper....and I used some ribbon!!
The flower pot is drawn by ME.... I am pretty happy how it  turned out! The idea of this card came from the Art Impressions website, I watched a you tube and tried to copy this card. Sentiment from Just Rite.
Watercolouring with the Art Impression stamps is very easy and relaxing, on their website you can find a ton of tutorials!!
                                                Hope you like this card! Till next time, Anja

2 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Oh wow. Deze is zo mogelijk nog mooier dan de vorige. Super gedaan zeg. Groetjes, Ankie

GerJanne said...

Heel mooi gedaan! Kijken jullie en reageren jullie ook bij de ingezonden creaties? Of is het echt alleen voor de fun?
Groetjes,
GerJanne